Trak can be relied on for expert advice, quality solutions and innovation. We will respond quickly and partner for the long term.
Sharing our experience:
Since 1988 Trak have partnered with our customers to source the best solutions. You will benefit from our experience with all types of building environments including:
- Large and complex multi tenancy buildings
- Public facilities – including theatres, event centres, swimming pool complexes, horticultural sites, and education facilities.
- Multi-tenant environments, such as offices, apartment buildings and carparks.
- Organisations with multiple sites or extensive building portfolios.
- The unique requirements of heritage buildings.
We provide our customers with:
Flexible and responsive service
Having an in-house team means we’re ready when you are. We can quickly gear up to get on-site, and have the flexibility to meet moving timelines and manage project variations.
At any time you can contact our Customer Service Centre, or log in to our web portal, to see exactly what’s happening with your building – including service calls, job status, planned maintenance, invoices and quotes.
Recommended upgrades or remedial works are logged and quoted for you in our system. These recommendations along with our comprehensive building reports will assist you with capital budget planning for the short to long term.
Records at your fingertips
Comprehensive and accurate records about your building’s HVAC system can be quickly and easily accessed, to meet all compliance or tenancy requirements.
Being part of the Trak Group means that you will benefit from the range of building service expertise we offer. Straight forward answers when you need them.